The pandemic has hit healthcare facilities from every angle. You’ve dealt with PPE shortages, overtaxed facilities, and reduced revenue due to people being afraid to go to a medical facility for a wellness checkup. We are going to help you get back to where you need by providing five tips to effectively promote your healthcare facility in 2021.
- Focus on Brand Awareness – more than ever before, consumers are doing research before choosing a medical facility. Make sure the public remembers your facility’s name and knows the system you have in place to keep them as safe as possible.
- Communicate Consistently – your brand voice needs to ooze expertise, trustworthiness, and compassion. These are the values that will bring patients back to your facility.
- Upgrade the Patient Experience – this is a trend that started before the pandemic. From online portals to mobile apps, patients expect a different experience than they did before. Use text notifications, update your website, and make sure that your business listing is up to date on Google.
- Invest in Content – written and visual content across your digital marketing efforts need to be of high quality. If that means investing in a professional copywriter, photographer or videographer, it is likely money well spent.
- Use Social Media – use social media accounts to establish credibility and offer the transparency that consumers require.
A1 American Is Here to Help
A1 American may not be able to help you optimize your SEO campaigns, but we can provide the PPE you need to help you move forward (along with a full catalog of healthcare supplies). Call us at 833.205.2200 to get in touch with a friendly representative and learn more.